- CUAG Downtown
Professional portrait photoshoot with Adrienne Row-Smith
Carleton Dominion-Chalmers Centre (enter at 355 Cooper Street)
March 6 - April 20, 2021
Adrienne Row-Smith, Self portrait, 2020.
A free professional portrait that represents you in the way that you want to be represented!
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
This spring, we’re offering local trans, gender diverse and queer IBPOC folks the opportunity to get a free professional headshot by Ottawa photographer Adrienne Row-Smith.
Have a professional headshot taken by Adrienne in a safe, affirming and creative environment and receive a great image that represents you in the way that you want to be represented, whether for your job search or on social media.
Two dates are available: Saturday 6 March from 10:00 am – 3:30 pm or Tuesday 20 April from 3:00 – 8:30 pm.
Sign up for a time slot by emailing Fiona Wright.
Access If you need any accommodations to participate, please let us know! We are happy to plan and implement safety protocols that work for you. Please email Fiona Wright with questions and details.
COVID-19 safety protocols will be in place, including a pre-screening questionnaire, masks and distancing. Here are more details:
- The sessions are one-on-one with Adrienne.
- The set and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected before each session.
- All staff and participants will maintain proper physical distancing requirements.
- Floor markers will be used to indicate traffic flow and physical distancing.
- Adrienne will always wear a mask.
- All participants must wear a mask. The mask should only be removed during the photoshoot and be put back on immediately after the shoot is done.
- Time in the space will only be used for the photoshoot. Please come with your makeup done and wear the one outfit you want to be photographed in.
- Appointment times are set and must be respected. This ensures that each person has enough time with Adrienne and allows time for cleaning and disinfection between sessions.
This event is supported by the Reesa Greenberg Digital Initiatives Fund and Carleton Dominion-Chalmers Centre.
Adrienne Row-Smith is a photographer and videographer who brings marginalized folks to the forefront of representation and inclusion. She operates Strast Media, a commercial venture that prioritizes community and collaboration in a competitive industry.